BGA-IC Epoxy Adhesive Removal Chip Cleaning Liquid HS 30ml
- For removing BGA IC glue softens and removes resinating and glues on mobile phones chip BGA IC.
- It can quickly soften and loosen the hardened resin adhesive as well as epoxy, acrylate, polyurethane, organosilicon.
- It does not damage the circuit and component to the maintenance person.
- Capacity: 30ml
How to use:
1. For the BGA chip, use a pair of tweezers to take a piece of cotton with the larger size and dip it into the glue remover.
2. Put cotton on BGA chip and cover through
3. Put plastic bag or film on top and cover PCB board
4. Wait 20 minutes.
5. Repeat step 1 to 4
6. Use a pair of tweezers to remove softened sealing glue around the BGA
7. Use a hot air gun (300Deg. C) to heat the chip. The adhesive on the bottom will melt and soften with heat
8. Use a tweezers/cutter to remove the chip
Attention: glue removal liquid should not touch the skin, eye, close after use. If you accidentally touch it, please clean the water.